Voilà, c'est fini.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Georges and myself cross processed on the roof of la Cité Radieuse. 
End of story.
If you want to see some pitcures I never showed here, I updated the portfolio with three news series and I changed La Promenade series too.
Georges is on the fireplace and will stay there for a long time. 
Weirdly, I was not sad about the whole thing. Just a little bit bored of not having something in my hand lately. Ever since Georges decided to retired, very good news came in. With friends we celebrated Georges retirement with many apéros en terrasse and we gave him a farewell celebration à coups de liqueur de melon. 
I have found a new body camera. I don't have it in my hands yet, must be at the airport now, coming from a place that I love. Then I have to make some tests and try a few things out. I don't know yet when you'll see a new picture here but we will work on it. 
I'll introduce my new buddy as soon as possible. Vous verrez ça va dépoter sa mère. 


Bye Bye Georges, you've been quite a cool guy.