Georgette la Berlinette

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! (vous la sentez l'euphorie là ?)
These are the first 3 shots that I did on the test roll of Georgette. 
Georgette. 

My new camera. My new vintage Canon AE1. Coming straight from Berlin in my hands. 
A little bit different from Georges, she is less heavy, all black, a very chic lady and I love her click sound. Georges had a kind of Darth Vader click sound which made everybody talk, Georgette is much more simple on that level. Less is more. 
I simply adore her. I've been shooting another roll these last days. Hope I'll be able to show more very soon. & I hope you'll like those wisterias blooming as much as I do, their perfume is such a delight.
PS : I'll try to show a proper picture of Georgette soon, on an self-portrait or maybe something else. We'll see.