7

Monday, March 28, 2011

7 things Georges and I are diggin' lately :



1. Burn film. At least a little bit, Georges plans to burn the next roll entirely. On aime bien celle ci, ci dessus, voyez vous. 
2. The last Radio Dept album, which has been my obsession since last summer and that I listen again, again & again. ( La Suède en force )
3. C'est la saison des terrasses ! Enfin, nous on terrasse en hiver ici, mais faut pas trop le dire, parait que ça en énerve certains. 
4. Isabelle is playing a lot lately with her challenge. Elle a une efficacité, rapidité, rentabilité à toute épreuve. 
5. This series by Ibán Ramón. 
6. I've already told you that I am addicted to Daily Fiction but I mention it again, ever since I love their stories and the pictures of Matthieu
7. Le Printemps, tout simplement.