Sunburn

Friday, February 11, 2011

Yesterday, I had a hectic day because of two monsters, the nephews, both sick, who decided to make me  go crazy in a few seconds... 
I knew the end of the afternoon would be good because of the ROLL. The very expired roll I tested last week end with Georges, under the very blue sky, the bright sun, 20°, le mini coup de soleil... The guys at my lab were both happy and excited when I showed the roll, when we talked about what was the best thing to do with it... 
I won't show much for the moment, they are overexposed, blue, completely crazy and gosh I do love them. But I'll show you just this one. And you have to look at it with this in your ears, c'est un ordre ! You'll hear the sea, the waves, les mouettes... Et vous y serez. 
PS : Merci Mr pour le conseil... je te dois une tournée de chocolat chaud !