Blur warning !

Thursday, April 22, 2010






Pfffffffffffffffff.
Sorry for the not post thing yesterday, right now everything is much complicated in my life, I am completely pissed off by some issues at work + in total despair since I came back from Paris.
Anyway,
hope you like, hum, Blur !? Gosh, Diana Mini left her mind in Berlin apparently. (Maybe the cold there was good for the roll??!)
Got the pictures back from the lab, the entire roll is blurred.
Another one is still in Diana Mini but I won't put my hopes too high, l'important c'est pas la chute, c'est l'atterrissage comme on dit.
Anyway, I adore the last two. Fantasmatic atmosphere always work with me.
If it doesn't work with you, no offense taken... never... pas le moins du monde.

PS : Some people on the contrary are pretty talented with a camera.
Remember that Asmara Dream series ?
Marco Barbon is doing a vernissage tonight here... In my hometown, youpi !! youpi !! J'y cours !