La Tradition (dominicale) de Noël

Thursday, December 24, 2009


Hey people !
I said I wanted to take a break from L'Inventaire. Je sais, je sais...
But, I received this fantastic little cover in my mail box this morning...

So I wanted to share it here with you as a christmas present...

People around me are doing their Top 5 of albums, movies, exhibitions of the year...
"Merriweather Post Pavilion", is in almost everyone's top...especially Pitchfork & Pitchfork encore.
Not sure they will be in mine as #1, (even if seeing them performing in Berlin was pretty good) but this cover made by Taken by Trees might be in my top 10 of the songs of 2009...

J'arrête, je parle beaucoup trop... On se voit en janvier !
Bisous !

PS : Plus je regarde cette vidéo et plus je me dis que la vie c'est ça, tenir l'équilibre encore & encore...
PS2 : Je vous offre une tradition dominicale alors qu'on est pas dimanche... ah bravo...