Freddie & The Trojan Horse

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

28 pictures, all in pink by Ye Rin Mok.
Voilà, I guess I can close this blog and I won't regret anything. Don't worry, I am not planning on doing it soon. But this picture represents those 3 years and everything that happened around.
I have very often said that Ye Rin Mok is one of my greatest inspirations. The lady who knows how to touch me with a photograph. A photograph that says a lot. Something strong. Something that seems simple but that is not. Something not pretentious. Something I can relate to, something that talks to me. This one, that one, oh this one too, that portrait et Michel aussi. She was in Paris a few weeks ago, we met ( because she reads my blog, hey Ye Rin !), she was in front of me, I had all of those photographs of her in my head. 
And you know what ? I smiled all day long.