I'm going to...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010


Today is my last day at work.
I decided to quit.
I took the decision a while ago and Paris made me realize that it was the right thing to do. A Good decision. Even if the team was and have always been adorable with me, the work was not my cup of tea and nightmarish. In the last months especially. When I was back from Paris it got worse and worse.
So, in the next couple of days I just want to relax, have some time for me and I won't think too much. Because quitting a job is never easy. You don't really know where you are going and what you'll get in the end... It's scary. I'm more than scared. 
But that's what felt right, so... 


Kristina asked two more question on le questionnaire de Marcel...


Do you think using a film camera has changed the way you take pictures ?
I think yes. With digital I'm not much concentrated, I shoot à la va vite and I work on them later. With film & Georges, even if it's with instinct I am much more precise. Because I can miss the pic and because my Berliner stock of film is not that huge anymore... 


What the best apéro you can think of ?
- Good friends 
- White wine or Pimm's
- Panisse, olives, saucisson, good food in fact
- Laughs !!!