La loi des séries

Wednesday, June 9, 2010






These pictures by Laurence Philomène Olivier are depicting so well what I have been through these last ten days.

I am back here, yes ! Alors, vous êtes contents ? I missed you !
Am I feeling better ? No.
But I am working on it...

I want to thank you all for your lovely comments.
For the amazing sweet mails I received also, truly sweet.
And the jokes which were so funny (Merci Moustachita !) and for the support everyone showed me over the last days...
Especially Caroline, you've been the best ear/friend/advisor ever on that case...

I won't write much more here, I have a tendonitis on the left hand due to some bad things I did over the week end.
Really really painful. My hand looks like that head above. Wrapped up.
Au moins c'est esthétique...