Blue suede shoes

Friday, April 30, 2010






I discovered Hannah's blog through Elisabelle a few days ago.
I discovered it "again" in fact. Very often, you click on a link, then another one and you end up in a beautiful place, how, you don't know and sometimes you forget to mark it down and you can't find it anymore...
That's what happened to me with Haeshu... Gosh I do love it's name...
Hannah takes lots and lots of great pictures, her flickr is at picture #4000 !

Blue suede shoes and ice cream ! Top favourite of my week so far... It's been a good week, I got my wallet stolen in the subway last december, on a bad bad day and I got it back yesterday, with almost everything in it... Si ça c'est pas un signe...

Lovely week end peeps, I am heading to a "new appartment" christening avec du champagne & des petits gâteaux, je veux oui ! + terrasse au soleil + blah blah sessions and much much more... soyez sages !