Le Printemps un jour peut être...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010


I have been tagged by the sweet Hannah Sadie last week to share 7 things I love.
Pretty happy to do so. The next post of the week will be about the Diana Mini roll & the Berlin pictures (!!)...

So, right now I love :

1. F.C Gundlach & the exhibition at the Martin Gropius Bau in Berlin, absolutely exquisite, about fashion, portraits, some lovely Brazil shots and doing it with Kristina was so great
2. I'm wearing a trousers called Sam Cooke today. Cool, right ?
3. My new piece of art : An engraving by Atsuko Hishii
4. I'm into "le petit chignon de danseuse" these days. A lot
5. Boys who read Rilke
6. People say I am dreamer, but I'm not the only one...
7. This picture above by Salva Lopez. I hope spring will look like this...

Anyone who want to play along feel free to do so...

A vendredi !