Berlin through the years & my eyes

Monday, January 25, 2010



Holga & Berlin - Summer 2007



Digital & Berlin - March 2008


Colorsplash & Berlin - January 2009


Digital & Berlin - January 2010

I've been a reguliar visitor in Berlin these last four years.
For several reasons, mostly those which are close to the heart & my heart in this peculiar case.
I've been experiencing a lot with cameras in this city, more than anywhere else. (Ok, Maybe I did more in NYC... And maybe one day I'll show you the pictures I did in NYC if you are up to...)

Anyway, Holga blurred almost everything in 2007, so in 2008 I decided to go easy. Then last year, the colorsplash gave me an antique feeling on film, which was fantastic. I have a Diana Mini film to take to the lab. High expectations on these. I hope everything is not blurred, because if so, I would have to go back... Ah !

(Kristina, I guess that I am doing this post thanks to the conversation we had at the Martin Gropius Bau... !)